Friday, July 15, 2011

Oh boy it's been a while.

Anything worth having is worth fighting for!

Today I was reminded of the scripture in Philipians 3:12 that reads:
"Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also laid hold of me."

That's right friends, I have not yet reached that place of perfection. I am a work in progress- can anyone relate? I am not really one that likes to rehearse my imperfections, but I will admit when I have fallen short. I can tell you that the thought of writing my inspirations and dreams continue to fill my mind. I guess it's not only a matter of prioritizing, but also the thought of- once it's online, it's really out there... my friends, my family and strangers can just read and who knows what they will think of me.

Well, once again I will embark on this journey, I will continue to move forward taking one step at a time. As I walk with the Lord, and continue to experience His power and His presence in my life, I will surrender my fears and stay close to His heart.

Thanks to Kelanie Gloeckler I keep hearing this anthem: "I have resurrection power, flowing on the inside!" So, therefore I will resurrect this blog and not look back.




No comments:

Post a Comment