Thursday, January 19, 2012

It's ok, pay for it.

It's true- you get what you pay for.
I just heard my friend talking about a pair of shoes she bought in Europe, she said something like "the shoes were cheap quality, they didn't last". My other friend reminded her that she only paid $20 for them. So, although they were European shoes and I'm sure they gained a bit of frequent flyer miles coming all the way to Las Vegas- that didn't necessarily make them top of the line shoes.
Same thing goes w purses- and I am a purse girl- I haven't yet bought my first Gucci or Louis Vuitton, but I have learned from experience- pay $15 for a purse, watch out! Soon you will have straps falling off, zippers breaking, rips and stuff making it look like its been dragged around by a pack of wild horses.
Seriously. Spend a little bit more. Get quality.
Tonight I am trying a new yogurt- Oikos. Yes, I know it's .38cents more than Yoplait, but trust me- it was divine. I totally agree with John Stamos, it is the very best in the world.
I am worth it- and so are you!
Norma


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment